Wednesday 1 February 2017

Valentine's Performances


For those that have read my book I'm All In you'll know that Valentine's Day is one of the things that it was intended for. Therefore, I'm glad to say that I will be performing around this day of romance, selling and promoting my book while I am at it. Sales aside, this is exciting for me as these events and topic in question are usually a great deal of fun for both me and my audience. As I had such a good time performing at Once Upon A Mic during my book tour last summer, I am more than happy to return to their friendly crowd among a diverse group of performers for this occasion. More information is below, hope to see you there.




Saturday 11th Feb, 7:30pm-10pm   
@ Hidden Bar
2 Market Street  
Watford   
WD18 0PD  
 FREE ENTRY




 ONCE UPON A MIC
 Friday 24th Feb, 8pm-11pm  
@ Upstairs at The Castle
44 Commercial Road
Aldgate
E1 1LN
£4 Eventbrite, £5 OTD


In the meantime time I will encourage you to compliment your gift or flowers with the perfect, impressionable card which so I have seen and hear, DOES NOT get any more personal, impactful or impressionable than my Custom Poetry Greeting Cards™. Find out for yourself if you don't believe me, I am not one to just toot my own horn I go my feedback and experience. The greatest achievement of even creating this service was not just the satisfaction of making quality products but the happiness that it has brought to my customers- it's simply priceless! It is a fact that personal gifts leave the best impressions. Anyone can buy something generic however, it does not mean that you will be remembered or admired for it. Just saying ;-)

I shall #SpreadTheLove!


No comments:

Post a Comment